- At what times should you drink OS-1?
- How is OS-1 different from sport drinks?
- Can healthy people drink OS-1?
- What is the proper way to use OS-1?
- How many months old should an infant be to consume OS-1?
- Can patients with diseases such as hypertension, kidney disease, and diabetes mellitus use OS-1?
- Where can you buy OS-1 and OS-1 Jelly?
Can you buy them in a convenience store?
- Can you take medicines with OS-1?
- What are the usage guidelines for OS-1?
- Can OS-1 be diluted or mixed with other things? (E.g., soft drinks, water, or coffee?)
- The label says “use only if instructed by a physician.” Is it all right to drink (or buy?)
OS-1 if not instructed to do so by a physician?
- What is the best-before date of OS-1?
- Can you warm up OS-1?
- How soon should OS-1 be consumed after opening?
- What is the difference between OS-1 Liquid and OS-1 Jelly?
- Can OS-1 be frozen?
- I can’t understand the best-before date.
- What is this mark?
- TOP >
- Q & A
Q & A